Why Inflammation is the Leading Cause of Aging and What To Do About It?
There has been a great deal of recent research suggesting inflammation is the biggest factor in why we age and why we get chronic diseases. That's why it's so important to find out more about this major factor in aging.
Before you start experiencing all the signs of inflammation and age related illnesses, you could begin combating the effects before they happen or before they become severe. The purpose of functional medicine is to treat people before they develop chronic illnesses. In fact, many, including Type-2 Diabetes can be reversed and/or cured with the right treatment, diet and lifestyle.
If you're not sure who to trust, let me just share the following:
BOARD CERTIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member of a national network of highly trained physicians specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy.
- Member of the American Academy for Anti-Aging Medicine
- Extensive training in anti-aging provided by the fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Fellow of the Royal College Physicians of Surgeons
- Board Examiner for the American Board of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
If you make just one move in regards to your health today... download my FREE eBook, the Four Moves To Potentially Extending Your Life For Years. In it, you'll learn that you don't have to accept growing old, that simple lifestyle changes, diet and supplements can not only slow down the aging process, but potentially reverse symptoms you already have. Just click the button below and get your copy NOW!
|Monday - Friday:||8.30 - 18.30|
|Saturday:||10.30 - 16.30|
|Sunday:||10.30 - 16:30|
- April 6, 2020
- August 26, 2019
- April 29, 2019
- September 30, 2016